Creating a Twitter account for your Las Vegas business can give you tons of benefits. Twitter is an excellent social media platform that has a wide market reach that will allow you to promote your Las Vegas or Nevada business. Average Twitter users follow at least five businesses, and as much as 80% of all 126 daily active users are affluent millennials.
1Create Your Twitter Account
The first step in promoting your Nevada business on twitter starts with creating your account. Creating your account is pretty easy as it is as simple and easy just like creating an email account or installing a software application. All you have to do is follow the prompts as you read the instructions.
You can check out our step-by-step guide on creating a Twitter account for your Las Vegas business.
2Create a Relevant Content for Your Business
Your Twitter account serves as your business’ face in the social media platform. Each and every piece tweet you post must echo what your brand is all about. Your header image, for instance, can be used as a billboard where you can promote sales, discounts, and events.
To effectively come up with relevant content, you have to identify and understand your target audience. Once identified, then you can proceed with crafting content that will appeal to your intended audience. However, it should not compromise the quality of your content.
Additionally, your content must provide value. Does your content advance an idea? Can it educate your audience? Is it entertaining enough? As much as 31% of people have a better recall of what they see on Twitter. So, creating engaging, valuable content is all the more critical. Remember, your content must effectively connect your audience to your brand. When tweeting, try to spark a conversation.
3Reply to Tweets
If your posted content generates traffic to your timeline, make sure to reply to users. Research shows that 77% of Twitter users have more positive feelings about a business that responds to their tweets.
Replying to tweets is an excellent way to engage your followers and potential customers. It drives traffic to your platform, allowing your business to gain recognition as a trusted brand.
In a Twitter survey, 54% of users took action after seeing a brand mentioned in tweets. These actions include visiting the website, looking up the brand, and retweeting content.
4Utilize Quick Promote
Quick promote provides a fast and convenient way of promoting your best twitter content in two (2) clicks to get the following things done:
- Promoting your business
- Getting the word out for an event
- Reach a broader audience in a short time
HOW TO USE QUICK PROMOTE
Utilizing “Quick Promote” is an ideal function for marketing and connecting with your customers. Here are the steps:
- Select a “Tweet” you wish to promote
- Click on the option to “Promote this Tweet”
- Choose your target location
- Set a budget (In case it’s your first time to utilize this function, you have to key in your payment details
- Confirm your preferred option
NOTE: Before you decide to use this function, make sure that you check your top tweets at analytics.twitter.com and check your tweet activity dashboard. Select the tweet that has the highest engagement rate, select your budget, and confirm your option.
5Optimize Your Business Tweets
Getting the word out is done to promote businesses is done for the following purposes:
- Increasing sales and make profit
- Improving brand awareness
- Building a customer base and grow following
- Creating loyal customers
Here are some of the essential things that you need to remember:
- Be consistent in posting at least three tweets in a day.
- Utilize hashtags “#” in categorizing relevant content to your business. Hashtags make it easy for people and companies to see your tweets based on their interests.
- Add pinned posts on your Twitter profile as a marketing strategy. Pinned posts will improve the visibility of the content you wish to highlight on your profile
- Engage people in and outside of your account by interacting with others through chat. Interactions will increase your visibility and engagement with other people and businesses in the community
- Make use of infographics on your tweets. Infographics are useful in communicating complex ideas, and it is easy to share.
Promoting your Las Vegas business on Twitter should not only focus on your brand. You can get a better insight into the market if you research your competition and industry standards.