How To Start
You’ve probably been on Etsy and wondered, “How to start an Etsy Shop?” In this article, we’ll talk about just that.
Starting an Etsy Shop in Las Vegas provides an opportunity for people who are skilled and passionate about their handcrafted items to make a living with several payment options for hobbyists and professional artists alike to receive payments using a credit card, Paypal, bank transfer, money order, cheque, and Etsy gift cards.
Here are a good number of reasons for selling on Etsy:
- Targeted Customer Base. Etsy has a built-in SEO functionality that helps to generate traffic to your store.
- Create Custom Orders. Customized versions of the products are made available to customers with a turnaround time of 6-8 weeks.
- Setup Collective Stores. Etsy provides an option for artists to add their products together and make a bigger store and assign a shopkeeper to collect payments.
- Facilitates Wholesale Business. Etsy offers sellers to have access to wholesale clients for a one-time payment of a $100 fee and 3.5% of their sales.
- Crowdfunding Option. Sellers are given a convenient means of asking clients to be involved in creating and funding a new product design. Sellers also have an option to be a part of a community to form teams, organize forums to share ideas, offer coupons and get together meetings in helping people with creative talent and ideas to venture as an entrepreneur.
In addition to these reasons, Etsy is a good option to start your e-commerce business for the fact that it is easy to set up, has an established name and reputation, has low start-up cost and even offers training courses. Aside from handmade crafts, you can also sell digital items for people to download instantly.