What is Facebook?
What is Facebook and why it is important to learn how to promote your Nevada business on Facebook? For starters, Facebook belongs to the top level of the largest social media network and ranked as the number 1 social media platform compared to WhatsApp, WeChat, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, or Google+
Facebook has an active number of 2.38 billion active users on a monthly basis with 62% social media coverage that speaks volumes of its relevance and potential in reaching a large number of audience across different countries.
- Facebook has 1.56 billion daily active users.
- Contents being shared on the platform sums up to 4.75 billion daily.
- The “Shares” and “Likes” are viewed in about 10 million times on a daily basis across different websites.
- Facebook’s mobile advertising revenue is approximately 93% of the total advertising revenue for the first quarter of 2019.
- 42 percent of the marketers state that Facebook is an important factor for business
Why Do You need to Promote Your Business on Facebook?
The facts are clear evidence of Facebook’s influence that it has created a need for businesses to include it in their marketing campaigns. Not to mention that it has the cheapest ads, high click-through rates, and the best platform in targeting a specific demographic.
With the use of Facebook advertisements, social media marketing is made easy with the guarantee of reaching a large number of audience on its platform using Facebook Ads.